14 March 2012

A start...a journey

My Big Chop

Natural hair is like a revolution. It is taking over. Some look at it as a trend. And others look at it as a way of life. I myself chose to be natural for the health of my hair.
I've been natural for about 7 months now. It's been a journey learning my texture, what products work well with my hair, what foods work well with my hair and etc. Since I've been on this journey, I stopped and I thought to myself. I am putting so much effort into what I am putting into my hair, but not in what I am putting in my body. I decided to begin this blog as a way to show a holistic view of health. Because let's face it, what we put in our body, reflects what is on the outside of our body.  I will do product reviews, organic health tips, aromatherapy information, exercise, fitness, and much more. So I invite you to take this holistic journey of health with me.